2020 Membership Drive Starting in November!
Be a part of the place you love! Enjoy the benefits and keep the arts active in New York. We are a non-profit, member driven organization which relies on the enthusiasm and input from our members to determine what programs and services we will provide. Our Board of Directors is comprised of members, elected by their peer,s who volunteer their time. Have a stake in our future, be an insider, support local art, join the Wallkill River School.
Memberships: Artist & Student
Discount on tuition for special workshops and full month registrations, inclusion in Members Exhibit in January, voting privileges and option of running for the Board of Directors. This is your place, be an active part of it!
Be a part of three great arts organizations and save $50!
Wallkill River School Artist Level members enjoy all of the Basic member benefits plus,
- 2 Hang Fees waived for each group show in 2020
- Participate in the monthly Hallway Exhibit
- Eligible for Kitchen and Stairwell Exhibits at no cost
- Discount on tuition
- Inclusion in our Member’s Exhibit
- Free professional artist programs
- Participate in plein air events, auctions and paint outs
- Opportunity to vote in Annual Meeting
- Eligible to run for the Board of Directors
Through Orange County Arts Council:
- Complimentary pair of Tickets to Annual Members “Friends of Orange County Arts Council” Celebration
- Opportunity to participate in the Annual Members Exhibit and cultural events
- Exclusive access to members-only private preview of OCAC exhibits with complimentary cocktail hours
- Monthly Members newsletter with advance notice of events, programs, and opportunities
- Member Card-holders receive a minimum of ten percent discount for all Orange County Arts Council events and programs
- Members’ invitation to Orange County Arts Council networking event
- Included in Arts Directory with online portfolio on Orange County Arts Council’s website
- Invitation to participate in Arts Outreach Studio Visits
- Invitation to portfolio review day to get free feedback from professionals in your field
- Special events exclusively for artist members Including “Member Meet ups”
Through Goshen Art League
- Rotating exhibits in GAL’s gallery at the Goshen Music Hall. No commission on sales, receptions and publicity included
- Invitational solo opportunities
- Various group exhibit opportunities
- Website, Facebook Page, and newsletters announcing calls for submissions, openings, events, workshops, art demonstrations.
- Public art opportunities exclusive to members.
- Annual catered member dinner and art materials swap.
Basic membership and free admission to all events. 10% discount to your employees on classes, and advertising as a sponsor, and an ad in our full color printed brochures that are distributed all over Orange County and from NYC-Ulster.
Our Highest level of patronage includes membership on our patron board, special events just for patrons, free admittance to all events and a 100/$100 ticket included in the membership. A portion of this membership funds our Endowment Fund through the Community Foundation and enables our organization to serve future generations.